Apprentice Software Developer
Do you want to be involved in solving critical challenges for companies? MCD are looking for their next Apprentice Software Development apprentice to join the team and this could be you!
MCD work with different businesses, helping solve challenges with custom software applications. MCD has a firm understanding of all kinds of operations that occur in SME and blue-chip environments which gives the ability for them to embed and start marking a difference quickly.
If this is something that stands out to you, please apply below.
- Key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Web app and data development
- Working closely with customer development
- API’s and databases
- QA (Quality assurance) and QC (Quality Control)
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- A Grade C/Functional skills equivalent in English Language and Math’s
- Enjoys problem solving and critical thinking
- Hobbyist towards coding
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- £12,000 – £14,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Relaxed/easy going working environment
- Food on Fridays
- Unlimited coffee machine
- Great transportation links, bus and train
If this sounds like the programme for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help your with the next stage of your application.
You must have a valid UK residency status to apply for this role.