MCD is a growing Digital product engineering company, our mission is to produce amazing digital products so our clients can indulge in the benefits the digital age has to offer.
We are looking for a project manager to join our friendly, professional team and to support the expansion of the company. The right candidate will join us with enthusiasm, organisation and an eye for detail.
We’re looking for someone who can help with the project and administrative tasks such as:
- Communication with clients and suppliers to keep projects on track.
- The use of various systems across the business to maintain organisation.
- Understanding the technical projects and technical jargon and help us take a project from idea to live!
- Development of processes and functions within the business to help us run as optimally as possible
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic person to join our growing business. The right candidate must have a flair and passion for efficiency and organisation as well as being able to show initiative. They must be personable, kind and caring towards clients and suppliers alike and must also be willing to take on new challenges to support the efficient running of the business.
The nature of the role allows for a blend between home and office based working. The right candidate will join our growing team where you will be coached on all manner of aspects relating to the successful management and delivery of a project.
- Support the delivery of complex projects
- Working with the project stakeholders defining project requirements
- Identifying, implementing and administrating change management
- Managing both internal teams, suppliers and external stakeholders
- Tracking and maintaining the project, its progress and deliverables
- Production of project plans, including milestones and resource allocation
- Provide overflow call answering and customer service support within the business
- Provide general admin support to technical leadership team
- Excellent customer relations and communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good computer skills; especially in word processing, spreadsheets and online collaborative working
USEFUL BUT NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Experience with G-Suite – Google Docs, Gmail & Drive.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira.
- Skype, Slack, Teams – collaborative software.
- Experience in a technology company.
- Knowledge of IT equipment, systems or services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role feels like it was made for you then we’d like to hear from you. Please send your CV, along with a covering email to email@example.com