The right candidate will join us with enthusiasm and a belly full of fire. Our mission is to produce amazing digital products so our clients can indulge in the benefits the digital age has to offer. We are looking for a master of their craft, who can’t sleep at night without knowing their code is semantically perfect, elegant and bug free. A problem solver and deep thinker who doesn’t mind venturing into the unknown.
This is truly an outstanding opportunity for a talented Web & App Developer to join an exciting new tech company in Teesside. We are looking for someone who is passionate about to join and support the business by managing the technical aspect of our digital products across the web and mobile.
Working on projects and following an agile project management methodology, you will contribute to all new and ongoing development projects. We are looking for someone who has the vision to develop bold and brilliant solutions, using the latest technologies and contribute to the overall growth of the business.
As Technical Lead, we are looking for someone to build and lead a technical team and to foster innovation, exploration, quality and control. Interacting with design, QA and back-end programmers you will need to be flexible, adaptable and focused, with a high attention to detail.
You will be working throughout the development life cycle, creating responsive web based work and native mobile applications. You will also play a key role in devising the user experience and front end development, allowing you to take ownership of full project work and life-cycle, while also playing a role in gravitating towards the newest development technologies.
- analysing user requirements
- writing and testing code, refining and rewriting it as necessary
- researching, designing and writing new software programs
- developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- creating technical specifications
- writing systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems
- writing operational documentation with technical authors
- maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- working closely with others, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- consulting clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems
- investigating new technologies
- continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role feels like it was made for you then we’d like to hear from you. Please send your CV, along with a covering letter and links to any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org