Build a Shopify Store the right way
We help our clients become more efficient and streamlined whilst helping increase sales and improve their position in the market.
What is Shopify?
In technical terms, Shopify is a subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) sales platform. Shopify offers four standard store subscription plans with fees starting at $29 per month. All standard plans support a branded online store and a full array of in-person and online selling tools.
Shopify also offers a “Lite” plan for just $9 per month. It doesn’t include an online store but supports mobile POS sales and a Buy Button for selling on other websites, blogs and via email.
All plans deliver a full suite of business management tools. Essentials, such as product sourcing, sales and inventory tracking, payment processing, shipping, customer accounts, marketing and reporting, are built into every Shopify plan. Plus, you can expand your Shopify toolkit easily with hundreds of Shopify Apps.
Benefits of Shopify
- Overall ease of use: Rank beginners can set up a beautiful Shopify store, multiple sales channels and order processing workflows in the morning and be selling by the afternoon.
- Competitive monthly fees: Low monthly fees for entry-level plans and competitive rates on higher plans.
- Secure technology: Shopify’s fully managed platform handles all of the technical details for you.
- Seamless in-person mobile and retail sales: Fully integrated mobile and retail store POS features let you sell in-person anywhere.
- Built-in product sourcing: Populate your store with little to no upfront investment using Shopify’s built-in dropship and wholesale networks.
- Built-in email marketing: Abandoned cart notifications and automated email marketing helps you boost sales with just a click.
- Unlimited growth potential: Shopify is home to some of the biggest brands online and is ready to support sudden and sustained growth.